Emma is an accredited practicing dietitian who is also a qualified exercise scientist.
Having gained experience working in various hospitals, Emma joined Healthier You in 2013 for two years and has recent rejoined us after a one year extended holiday.
Emma’s key areas of interest include food intolerances and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). She has also worked with homeless shelters developing menus and providing cooking and nutrition education classes.
- Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition)
- Honours in Nutrition (First Class)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise & Sports Science)
- I.S.A.K Accreditation (Skin Fold Testing)