Peter is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist and the founder of Healthier You. He is also an accredited Sports Dietitan with Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA). He is a member of the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Before embarking on a career in nutrition, Peter held senior roles in the pharmaceutical industry working in a number of managerial positions in Australia and USA. Prior to embarking on a career in nutrition, Peter was Marketing Director for Australia and New Zealand. Peter’s passion for nutrition stemmed from his own personal health and weight loss journey.
As a Dietitian and Nutritionist, Peter’s primary focus is weight loss. He has a particular interest in reduction of abdominal obesity and how this can improve outcomes of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
- Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Bachelor of Science
- Certificate in Marketing
- Master of Clinical Biochemistry
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Accredited Sports Dietitian (Sports Dietitans Australia)
- Certificate of Training Adult Weight Management (USA)
- Advisor to Dept of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Member, Advisory Board, Bond University Nutrition and Dietetics Program
- Nutrition Consultant, ABC Regional Radio